Sun Fit and Well (SFW) is a whole-life plan that offers comprehensive health protection from Sun Life. With all that is happening now, no one is really spared from getting sick. Most of us will experience at least one critical illness in our lifetime. It is why preparing this early is like doing yourself a favor. So when it happens, you are still in great comfort knowing that financial difficulties will not add to the difficult battle you will face.
Table of Contents
3 Key Benefits of Sun Fit and Well
The life insurance is equal to the face amount less any advances and minor CI claims. Thus, it is an additional layer of protection you need. In that case, it is the amount of money that your beneficiaries will get if you die for whatever cause. But keep in mind that it is only available if you haven’t claimed the major CI benefit.
It gives you access to preemptive wellness benefits, critical illness benefits, special cancer booster benefits, and treatment and rehabilitation benefits.
Sun Fit and Well provides guaranteed savings at the end of the second year. In addition, you will receive a special paid-up bonus after paying for the plan. You will also receive a yearly dividend depending on the company’s performance. Lastly, at age 65, or age 70 for late issue age, you are entitled to receive an endowment benefit for 8 years.
Comprehensive Health Insurance Coverage (PDTR)
Sun Life’s new generation wellness plan aims to provide comprehensive protection against critical illnesses. It addresses your needs while going through the key stages in your health from prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation.
Preemptive Wellness Benefit
Prevention is better than cure, and Sun Life knows it best that’s why they created a wellness program for this plan. With this, you can access several wellness programs and enjoy special privileges that can help your mind and body. All in all, you can access a wealth of health and wellness information, join fitness and wellness events, and learn about nutrition from experts.
Be protected from financial difficulties brought on by being diagnosed with any critical illness. It covers 64 major critical illnesses, 34 minor critical illnesses, and 16 specific cancer conditions. Thus, it will equip you with peace of mind knowing there is something you can lean on.
It has embedded hospitalization benefits from day one (1) of confinement up to 90 days. It will also give a one-time benefit of Php 5,000 for a doctor-approved check-up. These benefits are available for up to 4 illnesses and must be from different groups (not related).
Sun Fit and Well also provides a home recovery benefit that you can use while you are rehabilitating at home. In addition, if you only have less than 6 months to live, you can advance the 10% of the original face amount as a palliative care benefit.
Other Things You Need to Know
Eligibility & Payment Options
- Available for babies (after 30 days of being born).
- Available for smokers up to age 50 and up to age 60 for non-smokers.
- It can be paid quarterly, semi-annually, or annually.
- Save up to 12% if paid in annual mode compared to a monthly basis.
- Available in 10 years, 15 years, and 20 years variants.
Sun Fit and Well Variants
There are three variants for this plan namely Sun Fit and Well, Sun Fit and Well Plus, and Sun Fit and Well Advantage. Similarly, all these plans are payable in 10 years, 15 years, and 20 years depending on your age and preference.
So how do these products differ from each other?
- Sun Fit and Well – is the most basic package. It has life insurance, a critical illness benefit, a specific cancer booster, a preemptive wellness benefit, and a special paid-up bonus and dividends.
- Sun Fit and Well Plus – basic benefits plus guaranteed cash benefit equal to 5% of the Face Amount from age 60 to 72.
- Sun Fit and Well Advantage – basic benefits plus guaranteed cash benefit equal to 5% of Face Amount and treatment and rehabilitation benefit. This is the most comprehensive variant.
Why choose Federico as your Financial Advisor?
- Young professional. Picking a young Financial Advisor means he can grow old with you. It is a lifelong commitment, and he is ready to serve.
- Friendly with the utmost professionalism. He won’t give you that ultra-silent awkward moment when meeting up—no dull moments. He ensures an enjoyable and factual meeting.
- Reachable. You might have a sudden question so crucial to you; that’s why his lines are always open to attend to your needs.
- Well-trained Financial Advisor. Attended several pieces of training and seminars inside and outside Sun Life to upskill himself because you only deserve the best.
- Needs-based financial solutions. The financial advice is based on your current financial situation and needs.
- Non-discriminating. His clients range from minimum wage earners to engineers, accountants, doctors, lawyers, company directors, etc.
- Full-time Financial Advisor. He can meet you anywhere you feel is convenient at any time of every day.
- Purpose and substance. His mission is to help clients achieve lifetime financial security and healthier lives.
Request for a FREE Proposal
It pays to be healthy for you to enjoy your hard-earned possessions. Have peace of mind and be confident even when you become ill knowing that you can afford the treatments with an SFW Plan. Get a FREE proposal and request an appointment with us today!
Federico is an electronics engineer, financial blogger, insurance agent, and a certified investment solicitor. A multi-awarded financial advisor with clients ranging from lawyers, doctors, engineers, accountants, business owners, company directors, and OFWs to minimum wage earners had sought advice from him in achieving lifetime financial freedom.