BIR Certificate of Registration Renewal (Form 2303)

  • Share

Did you know that you still need to renew your BIR Certificate of Registration (form 2303) every year? This is paid, yes, every year, on or before January 31. I know you must be familiar with the registration fee, right? It’s the Php 500 you paid using the form 0605 when you got your COR. It’s the same thing when you’re renewing it.

READ: How to Get Certificate of Registration from BIR | Mixed Income Earners

You just need to fill out the form 0605 and then pay in your preferred payment facility. But if you want to learn how to file this using the eBIRForms then this post is perfect for you.

How to Renew Certificate of Registration BIR (Quicklinks):

1. Download and Install eBIRForms Package
2. Fill out the Profile
3. Use Form 0605 to Pay Annual Registration Fee
4. Print BIR Email Confirmation
5. Pay at Any Preferred Payment Facility
6. Final Thoughts

Download and Install eBIRForms Package

Previously you can just print the form 0605, write your information, and then pay the registration fee. Now, everyone is encouraged to use the online facility or the offline eBIRForms package when filing tax returns. Don’t worry because filing your return online is a lot easier than going to your RDO. But first, you must download and install the package.

Click here to download the Offline eBIRForms Package.

Fill out the Profile

Launch your downloaded offline eBIRForms Package and you’ll be seeing a similar image above. You must fill out the profile as follows. Once you fill them out you just need to put in your TIN number and RDO the next time you’ll use the eBIRForms. Please remember to put your personal email address because this is where the BIR confirmation message will be sent once you submitted the form 0605.

Use Form 0605 to Pay Annual Registration Fee

1. Search for the form 0605 in the list of BIR forms section and then click fill-out.

2. Fill out the form 0605 and click validate to check if you missed answering any required item.

3. Once everything is validated you can now click submit and you will see a pop-up saying a confirmation email will be sent on your email address.

4. Print 3 to 4 copies of the form 0605 if you will be paying the registration fee in an authorized bank.

After submitting the form 0605 wait for the confirmation email coming from You can usually get this confirmation email within two hours upon submitting the form online. Print 3 to 4 copies of this together with the form 0605. Usually, 3 copies are enough but other payment facilities like the bank where I pay my registration fee requires 4 copies. Better to print them ahead if you don’t like the hassle of searching for a printing shop around because you failed to have them in 4 copies.

Pay at your Any Preferred Payment Facility

You can pay the Php 500 annual registration fee in an Authorized Agent Bank / Collection Agent / GCASH or use other payment options. By the way, an authorized agent bank is any authorized bank in the jurisdiction of your RDO. You can check here if your bank is an authorized agent bank of your RDO.

Final Thoughts

At first, you might be overwhelmed by all the things you need to do. But don’t you like the convenience of settling your due from the comfort of your home? Goodbye long lines and commute going to your RDO just to renew your registration. I hope you learned from this and use it in renewing your certificate of registration on or before January 31. If you have anything to share please let me know.


18 comments… add one
  • Gigi M Link Reply

    Hi Federico,
    Thanks for these very helpful information and tips. I am currently using a Macbook and I found that the Offline eBIRForms Package is Microsoft windows based app and currently does not work in the MacOS. Would you know of an option for Mac users?

    • Federico Suan, Jr. Link Reply

      Hi Gigi. I’m using Windows. I missed saying that this is only available for Windows OS. Sorry for that, currently BIR doesn’t support MacOS. Thanks for pointing that out.

  • Maila Mupas Link Reply

    Thank you for your post. I needed this info and glad I found your post.

    • Federico Suan, Jr. Link Reply

      Hi Maila. Thanks for your kind words. Have a nice day 🙂

  • christine_g Link Reply

    Hi! I have already processed my form 0605. I wonder if I need/need not to (re-)process forms 1906 (Application for Authority to Print Receipts and Invoices) and 1900 (Application to use loose-leaf).

    • Federico Suan, Jr. Link Reply

      Hi Christine. Have you finished your receipts? If not. I believe they’re still valid. You just need to process your 0605 and everything should be fine. Thanks!

      • christine_g Link Reply

        Thanks Mr. Federico! Btw, I haven’t used my receipts.

  • Fredilyn Paragoso Link Reply

    Hi after payment, do i need to still submit 0605 and the receipt of payment made thru AAB

    • Federico Suan, Jr. Link Reply

      Hi Fredilyn. Once you submit it on the eBIRForms package while connected to the internet then BIR has already a copy of your 0605. Thanks

  • Eunice Palma Link Reply

    Hi thank you for this. I’d like to ask, after filing online the BIR 0605 form and paying the registration fee, how do we get the renewed BIR form 2303? Thank you!

    • Rodel Link Reply

      I have the same question as Ms. Eunice Palma. I’m thinking of paying the renewal fee online thru Landbank (just like what I’m doing with the Quarterly Percentage Tax and Quarterly Income Tax), but then I remembered that the actual COR needs to be reprinted and issued by the BIR since the old COR is already expired (valid only until December 31, 2018). So appointment with the BIR is still required for securing the new COR?

      • Federico Suan, Jr. Link Reply

        Hi Rodel. If you have changes on your COR then you may do so. But paying the annual registration is what you need if there are no changes. Thanks

  • Ghena Mallari Link Reply

    Hi Sir! I would like to ask, is it possible to pay the RF without the confirmation e-mail? Filed online last night and until now I am still waiting for the e-mail. TIA!

    • Federico Suan, Jr. Link Reply

      Hi Ghena. You must be connected to the internet if you’ll going to submit the form. Anyways, BIR has given some steps on what to do if you fail to get an email confirmation. Please kindly check that out. Thanks!

  • Jhet Palisoc Link Reply

    Hello po. What if I missed to renew my bus registration. Can I still renew it using eBIRFORM (online). If so, how can I pay the renew fee and the late fee? Thanks.

    • Federico Suan, Jr. Link Reply

      Hi Jhet. I think it’s better to go to BIR so you can get help in the calculation of penalties and surcharges if any. Thanks!

  • Carmina Link Reply

    What kind of tax do you file quarterly?

    • Federico Suan, Jr. Link Reply

      Hi Carmina. The tax I file might be different from yours. You may check your COR and see what are the things you need to file. Thanks 🙂

Leave a Comment