TheWiseGuyPh started in 2017 by Federico, a struggling engineer with his job and new found responsibilities as a bread winner.
I was having financial and emotional difficulties during those trying times. I’m supporting a family of 5 using my meager earning as an engineer in a telecommunications company.
You might not know but engineers are usually underpaid and overworked. And I have only known it when I started my career.
But I still have no regrets in my chosen field.
It gave me one of the best lessons in budgeting my finances by knowing and focusing on the core needs of my family. And it eventually helped me in being wise in my spending habits.
Though, many are mocking me with words like “kuripot” and “madamot”.
I’ll say that it’s partially true because I need to be kuripot to sustain my cashflow. But partially false because I’m not madamot specially to my family and others in need.
If you’re going to ask me if I get offended?
Before I was so ready to shove my ATM card down their throat haha!
Kidding aside, I understand that they only know little about me. Just like you, I don’t normally share my life struggles with anyone.
They don’t know how many parties, lunch outs, sales, gadgets, and vacations I missed because I need to prioritize my family and my future.
It’s just that when my father died my whole family felt so helpless. It was the mixture of emotional and financial pain. We don’t have savings to cover his final expenses and resorted in begging mercy from relatives.
Just the same old story, no one helped us.
I can still vividly remember waiting for a relative we thought could help us but never showed.
Doors were shut.
We were unwelcomed.
(I don’t know why water always rolls down my eyes whenever thinking about the past.)
From that time on I realized that I should only rely on myself and it must never happen again with my family.
It should never happen to your family. Not to anyone.
This is when TheWiseGuyPh was born.
It was created so I can share with you my humble lessons in life. The experiences that shaped me to become who I am today that can hopefully inspire you to climb greater heights.
I’m not there yet but continuously working my way up. And with God’s guidance I know someday I will.
Come and join me in this journey and together let’s reach our goals 🙂
P.S. Please forgive my grammatical mistakes. I know they are plenty but I assure you that I am still working on improving it 🙂
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
(Jeremiah 29: 11)
Engr. Federico Suan, Jr., CIS
Why choose Federico to be your Financial Advisor?
- Young professional. Picking a young Financial Advisor means he can grow old with you. It is a lifelong commitment and he is ready to serve.
- Friendly with utmost professionalism. He won’t give you that ultra-silent awkward moment when meeting up. No dull moments. He ensures a very fun and factual meeting.
- Reachable. You might have a sudden question so important with you that’s why his lines are always open to attend your needs.
- Well-trained Financial Advisor. Attended several trainings and seminars inside and outside Sun Life to upskill himself because you only deserve the best.
- Focused on your needs. His financial advises are based on your current financial situation and needs.
- Non-discriminating. His clients ranges from minimum wage earners to engineer, accountants, doctors, lawyers, company directors, etc.
- Full-time Financial Advisor. He can meet you in any Sun Life office or any place that you feel convenient with you anytime of every day.
- Purpose and substance. His mission is to help clients achieve lifetime financial security and healthier lives.
Engr. Federico Suan, Jr., CIS
Sun Life of Canada (Philippines) Inc.
15th Floor Frabelle Building
Rada St, Legazpi Village Makati City
Landline: (02) 705-9667
Mobile/Viber: 0917-775-8352 or 0943-821-4752
Sun Life Awards:
- 2020 Club Elite Member (Top 7% of Sun Life Advisors)
- 2019 Grandslam Medallion Awardee (Top 4% of Sun Life Advisors)
- 2019 President’s Month Bronze Medallion Awardee
- 2019 August Champions Silver Medallion Awardee
- 2019 Top Advisor in Lives for the month of July
- 2019 Club Elite Member
- 2018-2019 Silver Macaulay Club Member
- 2019 Summer Campaign Silver Medallion Awardee
- 2019 Love Month Bronze Medallion Awardee
- 2018 August Champions Gold Medallion Awardee
- 2018 Rookie of the month of July
- 2018 Top Advisor in Lives for the month of April
- 2018 Love Month Bronze Medallion Awardee